Welcome to Buildings & Grounds
The Marshalltown Community School District Equipment, Facilities, Transportation Committees believe that improved facilities will directly enhance student achievement in the Marshalltown School District.
We know that the structure of education will change dramatically in the upcoming years.
We believe facilities and equipment will be a critical component of those changes. Studies have shown that adequate classroom facilities improve the process of teaching and learning. In addition we are in firm belief that education facilities are the foundation of a child's future.
Quality educational facilities will promote community economic development and recruitment of a quality community work force.
District Facilities Plan 2013-2017
- Notice of Letting - MHS Bio-Medical and Engineering Labs for Project Lead the Way
- Notice of Letting - MHS Roundhouse Roofing
- Notice of Public Hearing - MHS Bio-Medical and Engineering Labs for Project Lead the Way
- Notice to Bidders - Miller Middle School 1957 Classroom Wing Asbestos Abatement
- Notice of Letting - MHS Medium Voltage Electrical Service - Phases B-E
- Notice of Letting - MMS 1957 Classroom Wing Remodeling